Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Re. : desh ko sthiti

This is what I received from the list:

***
Bro ......

Nepal is another link in a chain of unstable countries encircling India.

RS


***
:)

...

WOBBLYWORM, communism is a beautiful system of equality. I would never stopdreaming of living in such a society. The problem is in its reality.It funnels all power to a single man. "Almost" always. And then,"power corrupts".

I like your theory of royalty having to stay back. But the veryroyalty will be the greatest impediment to our development. The lureof power is far too enticing.

I agree, no matter what, for this country to "rise" up will take a lotof time. Until then, a lot of ppl will have corrupted themselves andpained the nation through their deceptive acts. But a system which atleast frees everyone to eat, shit and comment over how smelly the shitwas, is, in my opinion, the best amongst available choices.

Do not forget (you first made me notice sadism in children), a kidwhen he falls down on hard floor by himself does not show an ounce ofpain. Let the country be that child.

....

I want to live mylife now and if the king steps aside, the people have only two tofight, down from three.

SR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home